La Jolla Zipline Tours
- Base price shown without taxes
- Group of 4 Discount Rate
- Group of 5 Discount Rate
- Group of 6 Discount Rate
- Group of 7 Discount Rate
- Group of 8 Discount Rate
- Group of 9 Discount Rate
- Group of 10 Discount Rate
- Group of 11 Discount Rate
- Group of 12 Discount Rate
Experience the longest zipline in Southern California
Fly over the La Jolla Indian Reservation at LA JOLLA ZIP ZOOM – the longest zipline of its kind in Southern California! Our 6,273-foot course overlooks the San Luis Rey River with breathtaking views of Palomar Mountain and Pauma Valley.
La Jolla Zip Zoom features courses from 300 to 2,700 feet and speeds up to 55 mph. All of our courses have parallel cables so you can share your adventure with a friend. Our guided tours last approximately 1.5 hours and include a full orientation to prepare you for your adventure plus interesting information about the surrounding area.
GoPro rentals are available to purchase before your tour!
What You’ll Experience:
• Thrilling courses – Three courses ranging from 300 feet to over 2,700 feet in length.
• High speeds – Speeds up to 55 mph.
• Industry-leading technology – Our equipment provides a safe, comfortable, and exciting zipline experience for all guests.
• Parallel lines – Side-by-side lines so you can share your adventure.
• Amazing views – Spectacular views of Palomar Mountain, Pauma Valley, and the La Jolla Indian Reservation.
• Perfect for a weekend or day trip – Escape the concrete jungle to enjoy oak forests. We are located within easy driving distance of San Diego or Los Angeles.
Hours of Operation:
Open year-round, Friday-Monday
• Open – 8:00 a.m.
• Close – 4:30 p.m.
• First ride – 9:00 a.m.
• Duration – 1.5 hours – 2 hours
Times and dates will vary depending on the weather and the season.
- Participants must be 48 inches or taller and weigh between 65 and 250 pounds in order to ride.
- Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. If a guest under 18 opts out during the tour, the parent or guardian must accompany them.
- Must arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time. Tour will only be delayed for five minutes after the scheduled tour time.
- In the event of severe weather or conditions that compromise safety, we may choose to cancel your tour. Advance notice of cancellations may not always be possible. Cancelled tours are offered a rain check or a full refund. Should a cancellation occur during your tour a full or partial refund may be given.